Posting

When you post remember you are posting to a world audience. You must use correct punctuation - sentences must start with capital letters and end with full stops, check your spelling and use writing language not text language. Mrs FR

Monday 9 June 2014

In the weekend my netball team played Kurow and lost 14 to 21. We had a good game but unfortunately we lost. I played WA and GA, everyone said that I did good at shooting and I think that I did well. After that my mum had to play, in the meantime I got asked to play for St Kevin's because they didn't have enough players. In that game I played GS and GA. The GK said " Can we have her in every game I love her shooting." But the coach told her to calm down.  

1 comment:

  1. You must have played really well for the older team to want to keep you.

    ReplyDelete