Posting

When you post remember you are posting to a world audience. You must use correct punctuation - sentences must start with capital letters and end with full stops, check your spelling and use writing language not text language. Mrs FR

Tuesday 2 December 2014



MY TROFY
On Wednesday the 3rd of December 2014 I went to excelsior squash and rugby to play squash for the end of the year. I played Bree and only lost by six points. After my game we all went in to the big lounge for the prize giving's. At prize giving I got 3rd place for my grading's. I was amazed by my placing because I thought that I would get a lower placing and I also thought that I did well and improved heaps.


BY TANNAH 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Tannah.
    My name is Ierei.
    I go to St Pius X Catholic school.
    Congratulations for winning the trophy!!!
    Ierei :3

    ReplyDelete